We believe in getting the best out of our employees, that’s why a career with us isn’t just a job, it’s an opportunity for professional development and progression.
We are now hiring an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Engineer
GDMS-Italy is hiring an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Engineer, responsible for the design and implementation of ICT infrastructures to support Telecommunication and Security systems projects for GDMS-Italy’s customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Study, design and manage new and existing Linux and/or Microsoft AD Server infrastructures.
- Maintain, deploy, troubleshoot and support servers for a mixed customer environment;
- Plan, execute and implement new system hardware and software and create and maintain team technical instructions, operating procedures and policies as needed;
- Provide support towards the lifecycle of a mixed environment of vendor equipment in datacentre to include version control and periodic preventive maintenance
- Work with tight deadlines and well-defined milestones for the delivery of project objectives. The ICT Engineer is involved across all aspects of service delivery, from carrying out feasibility exercises and determining requirements to preparing detailed, technical and operational documentation.
- Interact with co-workers, vendors, Client’s representatives and other Stakeholders.
- Attend meetings, conferences, task forces, committees, events, etc. to provide and receive updated information, work in unity with other business units with similar telecommunication equipment and system interests.
- Draft engineering project proposals to define goals, identify the scope, background and need, and ascertain cost of equipment, parts and services.
Qualifications and Experience
- The ideal candidate is an expert in ICT engineering, with knowledge of data center devices and security infrastructures.
- Previous job experience is not a mandatory requirement. However experience in supporting various versions of Microsoft Operating Systems, Active Directory, OU design, AD replication, and group policies will be considered a plus;
- She/He shall be able to demonstrate initiative, applies personal talent to practical solutions, be self-motivated and work independently as well as in teams.
- She/He shall be fluent in English (comprehension, reading and writing).
- An ICT Technical diploma or Bachelor Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent).
- Preferred certifications: MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, VMWARE, CompTIA, ITIL.
|Job Class||ICT Engineering|
|Job Category||ICT Professional|
|Job Location||Rome (Italy) – Available for medium to long term assignments to project sites worldwide|
|% Travel Required||< 50%, travel may be required both domestically and internationally|
|Relocation available||None at this time|
|Employment Type||Full time, CCNL Metalmeccanico|
|Work Schedule||Monday-Friday 8 hrs/day – Overtime as necessary|
|Base Compensation||Based On Experience (BOE), Salary and benefits commensurate with experience|
|Benefits||GDMS-Italy offers a competitive benefits package|
Qualified candidates must submit their resume in Microsoft Word or PDF format along with at least two professional references to: GDMS-Italy – firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are also looking for a Project Quality Engineer to join the team.
GDMS-Italy is hiring a Project Quality Engineer. They must have a Degree in Engineering, preferably Mechanical Engineering, and must already have specific work experience relevant to the ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Quality, Environment and Safety management systems for which they are able to independently develop plans, reports, procedures, controls and any other documentation.
They must be able to organize the work of some collaborators at offices abroad and follow them remotely.
They will have to interface independently with the customer and the supplier companies for every aspect of the contractual and regulatory requirements.
They must be able to verify the correct implementation of the legal requirements related to the aforementioned certifications and their maintenance.
In addition, the following features are required:
- At least two years of experience in the manufacturing field
- Excellent ability to read mechanical drawings
- Knowledge of common measurement and control tools
- Knowledge of mechanical standards, preferably also U.S. customary ones
- Ability to analyze the operating procedures of the various production phases for verification and control interventions
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Availability for frequent business trips, especially in Turkey (Izmir)
Il candidato è in possesso di Laurea in Ingegneria, preferibilmente Meccanica, e ha già esperienze lavorative specifiche rilevanti per i sistemi di gestione Qualità Ambiente e Sicurezza ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 14001 e OHSAS 18001 per i quali è in grado di elaborare autonomamente piani, rapporti, procedure, controlli e ogni altra documentazione.
È in grado di organizzare il lavoro di alcuni collaboratori presso le sedi all’estero e seguirli anche a distanza.
Dovrà interfacciare autonomamente il cliente e le ditte fornitrici per ogni aspetto applicativo dei requisiti contrattuali e normativi.
Dovrà organizzare ed eseguire verifiche riguardanti le attività di acquisto, progettazione, sviluppo e controllo forniture, lavorazioni specifiche del settore aziendale ed è in grado di valutarne la conformità alle procedure e ai requisiti qualitativi applicabili.
E’ in grado di verificare la corretta applicazione dei requisiti di legge collegati alle certificazioni suddette ed il loro mantenimento.
Sono richieste inoltre le seguenti caratteristiche:
- Esperienza pregressa di almeno due anni nel settore manifatturiero
- Ottima capacità di lettura di disegni meccanici
- Conoscenza dei comuni strumenti di misura e controllo
- Conoscenza degli standard meccanici, preferibilmente anche di quelli americani
- Capacità di analisi delle procedure operative delle diverse fasi produttive per gli interventi di verifica e controllo.
- Capacità di Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Ottima conoscenza della lingua inglese scritta e parlata
- Disponibilità a frequenti viaggi e trasferte, in particolare in Turchia (Smirne)