The Quality policy represents General Dynamics Mission Systems–Italy’s purpose to operate to the utmost customers’ and personnel’ satisfaction, with the aim of its continuous improvement.
The General Dynamics Mission Systems–Italy Quality Policy is to:
- Understand the customer’s expectations and satisfy its requirements
- Manage the Company’s organisation in conformity with UNI EN ISO 9001:2015, ISO 45001:2018, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 27001:2013, NATO AQAP 2110 and their relevant updates
- Assure customer’s satisfaction by supplying only systems, products and services that meet the contractual agreement and relevant implicit aspects
- Conform with the current laws and regulations relative to safety of the personnel and care of the environment
- Maintain its organisation adequately structured in terms of human, technical and information resources
- Apply the management for quality service in all its contents and constantly verify its strict adherence and adequacy to the established targets
- Drive the organisation in its whole towards a continuous improvement
- Increase Company’s market competitiveness, mainly through reduction of costs resulting from lack of quality
- Train and motivate personnel towards the Company’s targets
- In line with the quality policy, define targets, tasks and responsibilities of the Company’s areas
- Formalise objectives and disseminate them at all levels, monitor their path to realisation, comment and diffuse the obtained results
- Consider each achieved result as a starting point to work for a new and more ambitious target
- Show, as much as possible, numerical results to express targets which can be compared to those of the previous years and be related to the Company’s major processes.